After a brief lull, Vishnu Manchu scored a decent hit with the mass comedy entertainer, Eedo Rakam Aado Rakam. The actor is currently on a signing spree and has reportedly okayed two projects, Senapathi with his father Mohan Babu and Luckkunnodu.
While Senapathi will take some more time to go on floors, Luckkunnodu will go to the sets soon. This film will be directed by Anjali’s Geethanjali director helmed Kiran and apparently, it will be high on comedy, Vishnu’s favorite genre. Vishnu is said to be highly thrilled with the quirky oneliners and funny twists the script is filled with.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Rashmika- I share a special bond with Vijay Devarakonda
- Will Vijay Deverakonda team up with Puri Jagannadh?
- Star Bollywood heroine turns producer
- Vijay Devarakonda’s craze doubles in Tamil Nadu
- Ram answers his trolls in a superb manner
- The first fight in Bigg Boss house started