After a brief lull, Vishnu Manchu scored a decent hit with the mass comedy entertainer, Eedo Rakam Aado Rakam. The actor is currently on a signing spree and has reportedly okayed two projects, Senapathi with his father Mohan Babu and Luckkunnodu.
While Senapathi will take some more time to go on floors, Luckkunnodu will go to the sets soon. This film will be directed by Anjali’s Geethanjali director helmed Kiran and apparently, it will be high on comedy, Vishnu’s favorite genre. Vishnu is said to be highly thrilled with the quirky oneliners and funny twists the script is filled with.
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up