Young hero Vishnu Manchu and Brahmanandam entertained viewers with some superb comedy in the film ‘Dhee’. The movie went on to be come a big hit at the Box Office. They repeated that magic with ‘Dhenikaina Ready’ in 2012 and that film was a pretty good hit too.
Now Vishnu and Brahmanandam are all set to entertain viewers yet again with ‘Doosukeltha’. Veeru Potla is the director of this movie and he has reportedly come up with some very entertaining comedy sequences for these two actors. Those who have seen the footage are saying that the film is set to bring one more hit for Vishnu.
Lavanya, who made her debut with Andhala Rakshasi, is going to be seen as the heroine in this movie. Vishnu is producing this film on his home banner and shooting is largely complete.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans