Actor-filmmaker Vishnu Manchu is currently bankrolling an ambitious Hollywood flick. The film’s Telugu version is titled Mosagallu. Currently, the film’s production formalities have been halted due to the virus outbreak.
In a latest interview, Vishnu announced that Mosagallu will be hitting screens on June 5 across the twin Telugu states and overseas. On the other hand, the Hollywood version will be released in July. It is still unclear whether both the versions will be having a similar cut.
Mosagallu features Vishnu, Kajal, Suneil Shetty, Navdeep, Ruhani Sharma and several others in key roles. Jeffrey Chin is directing this film, which is based on the sensational IT scandal that was unearthed in Mumbai a few years ago.
Articles that might interest you:
- Guess : Who is this star daughter?
- Kamal Haasan to pair with three heroines in this ambitious project?
- Is this why Dil Raju is still not keen on a direct OTT release for Nani’s V?
- Latest update on Nayanthara-Samantha film
- Two household staff at top Bollywood filmmaker’s home test positive for COVID-19
- Balakrishna’s next with his favourite director put on hold?