Actor-filmmaker Vishnu Manchu is currently bankrolling an ambitious Hollywood flick. The film’s Telugu version is titled Mosagallu. Currently, the film’s production formalities have been halted due to the virus outbreak.
In a latest interview, Vishnu announced that Mosagallu will be hitting screens on June 5 across the twin Telugu states and overseas. On the other hand, the Hollywood version will be released in July. It is still unclear whether both the versions will be having a similar cut.
Mosagallu features Vishnu, Kajal, Suneil Shetty, Navdeep, Ruhani Sharma and several others in key roles. Jeffrey Chin is directing this film, which is based on the sensational IT scandal that was unearthed in Mumbai a few years ago.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims
- OTT giants reject 50 odd films in the last one month