Actor-filmmaker Vishnu Manchu is currently bankrolling an ambitious Hollywood flick. The film’s Telugu version is titled Mosagallu. Currently, the film’s production formalities have been halted due to the virus outbreak.
In a latest interview, Vishnu announced that Mosagallu will be hitting screens on June 5 across the twin Telugu states and overseas. On the other hand, the Hollywood version will be released in July. It is still unclear whether both the versions will be having a similar cut.
Mosagallu features Vishnu, Kajal, Suneil Shetty, Navdeep, Ruhani Sharma and several others in key roles. Jeffrey Chin is directing this film, which is based on the sensational IT scandal that was unearthed in Mumbai a few years ago.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda