Around a month ago, there were reports that hero Vishnu Manchu will next be teaming up with Sreenu Vaitla, the director of his 2007 blockbuster comedy entertainer, Dhee, for Dhee’s sequel. However, neither Vishnu nor Sreenu Vaitla had made an official announcement.
But today, Vishnu has officially confirmed the project with Sreenu Vaitla. Interacting with the media after his visit to Tirupati, Vishnu said that he is indeed joining hands with Sreenu Vaitla after 12 long years. However, Vishnu didn’t confirm whether the film is going to be a sequel to Dhee.
The film is expected to go on floors very soon. Vishnu himself will be bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Here is how much Ram Charan won on Jr NTR’s EMIK show
- One more powerful title in consideration for Chiru’s next
- Noted lensman join Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Posani Krishna Murali tests COVID-19 positive; Apologizes to filmmakers
- Big announcement on Radhe Shyam’s release date in a few hours
- RRR: Ram Charan and Jr NTR to leave to Ukraine tomorrow