Actor Vishnu Manchu and his wife Viranica became parents to twin girls Ariana and Viviana in December, 2011. Incidentally, Viranica gave birth to her daughters at the New York Presbyterian Hospital, USA, where she was born.
Now, the star couple is all set to become parents once again. Apparently, Viranica has once again headed to the US for delivery. Vishnu, who is currently shooting for Achari America Yatra in Malaysia, will soon fly to the US to be with his wife and daughters.
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara