Vishnu Vishal, a popular Tamil actor, will be seen in a crucial role in Rana’s upcoming multi-lingual film Hathi Mere Saathi. Directed by Prabhu Solomon, the film explores a unique shared between a man and an elephant.
The film has been under production for a while now and several scenes were shot in Thailand earlier this year. The film will mark Vishnu’s foray into Telugu and Hindi film industry.
Apart from Vishnu Vishal, the film also stars Hindi actor Pulkit Samrat in an important role. More details about the film are awaited.
- Allu Arjun’s special plans for Geetha Govindam’s success
- Mahesh Babu to promote Sudheer Babu again
- Poll: In which of these genres should Allu Arjun do a film next?
- Geetha Govindam rakes good money in just three days
- Trailer for Sampath Nandi’s Paperboy is impressive