Young hero Vishwak Sen turned director and producer with Falaknuma Das, the official remake of the acclaimed Malayalam action drama, Angamaly Diaries. This morning, Vishwak took to Instagram and shared a throwback picture from Falaknuma Das’ muhurtham ceremony.
“3 years ago, muhurtham shot of #falaknumadas. Feel like yesterday,” Vishwak wrote in his post. The actor went on to say that the film’s team will soon collaborate again for Falaknuma Das 2. Interestingly, Angamaly Diaries never had a sequel. It will be interesting to see how Vishwak will be taking the story forward.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt prioritises RRR above all
- Juicy update on Nani’s ‘Meet Cute’
- Photo Moment: Mahesh Babu wishes Koratala Siva with a super cool picture
- Producer locked for Boyapati-Suriya film?
- Goodachari stunt masters for star hero’s next?
- Raashi Khanna turns psycho killer for her next?