It is a known fact that young hero, Vishwak Sen is reprising Ashok Selvan’s role from the Kollywood smash hit Oh My Kadavule in its official Telugu remake.
The news now is that the makers have named the film Ori Devuda. Bollywood starlet Mithila Palkar is making her Tollywood debut with this film.
Kollywood director Ashwath Marimuthu, who directed Oh My Kadavule, is also helming the Telugu version. PVP Cinema and Sri Venkateswara Creations banners are jointly bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big update on Bheemla Nayak in a few hours
- Ranveer, Alia’s Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani gets a release date
- Pushpa pre-release event – This star hero as a chief guest?
- Balayya re-starts Unstoppable shoot with these two stars
- NTR-Ram Charan super excited for RRR’s massive trailer
- Bigg Boss 5 – BJP MLA condemns anchor Ravi’s elimination