Pooja Kumar, the popular American actress and TV hostess who is well-known for her roles in Kamal’s Vishwaroopam and Uttama Villain, has reportedly been roped in for Rajasekhar’s next film under Praveen Sattaru’s direction.
This as-yet-untitled film will go floors soon and it will mark Pooja’s Tollywood debut. Apparently, Pooja will be playing a strong character with a realistic touch penned by Praveen Sattaru.
Meanwhile, Rajasekhar, who is known for his fiery cop acts in his prime, will once again essay a powerful police officer’s role in this film.
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share