Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi’s cheap publicity stunt targeting his ex-girlfriend and star Bollywood heroine Aishwarya Rai has gone horribly wrong. In view of the recently announced exit polls, Vivek tweeted a derogatory meme on Aish’s relationship with Salman Khan, then Vivek Oberoi and finally Abhishek Bachchan.
While the meme says Aish’s relationship with Salman was an ‘opinion poll’, her love affair with Vivek was an ‘exit poll’ and then her marriage to Abhishek was the ‘result’. This cheap meme on one of the most popular Bollywood actresses ever from her former co-star and ex-boyfriend didn’t go well with many Aish fans and even common netizens.
Ever since Vivek tweeted that insensitive meme, he is being trolled mercilessly by the twitterati. Many Twitter users are mocking Vivek’s tweet as a desperate trick to attain some quick publicity for his long-delayed biopic on PM Narendra Modi, which is releasing soon without any buzz. Vivek has also been slapped with notices by the National Council for Women and Maharashtra State Commission for Women for his cheap meme.
Haha! 👍 creative! No politics here….just life 🙏😃
— Vivek Anand Oberoi (@vivekoberoi) May 20, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed- Why Pawan Kalyan skipped Niharika’s engagement
- Rakul Preet to romance Vaishnav Tej in Krish directorial
- Popular music composer gets busy as actor
- Deva Katta’s film on CBN-YSR’s friendship and rivalry gets a striking title
- Review : Johaar – Telugu film on AHA
- A sequel on the cards for Palasa 1978?