Rana Daggubati’s latest hit, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, is releasing in Tamil as Naan Aanaiyittaal. The film, which is an intense political satire, will be hitting the screens on September 8 in Tamil and Malayalam.
Senior filmmaker D Suresh Babu is one of the producers of Nene Raju Nene Mantri and in a recent interview, he expressed complete confidence in the film’s success in Tamil. Suresh Babu said that the ongoing political situation in Tamil Nadu will help the audiences connect with the film.
Following the grand success of Baahubali 2, Rana’s popularity increased multifold across Tamil Nadu. Also, Kajal and Catherine Tresa playing crucial roles will be another advantage for the film’s box-office prospects.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title