By now, everyone knows that Nani’s latest film, V is all set to come out on the OTT platform very soon. The deal has been closed by Dil Raju for a good price and he is very happy about the film.
Sources close to the unit have confirmed to us that the case deal was closed for 30 crores and Amazon Prime Video has bought the rights. We had reported yesterday that the film will be out in the first week of September and the latest update is that the film will be out on the 5th of September.
Dil Raju tried hard to wait for the theatres to open but seeing the latest situation, he had to sell the film. Nani and Sudheer Babu play key roles in this film that has been directed by Mohan Krishna Indrganti. Amit Trivedi has scored hit music for this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut
- When will Pawan Kalyan resume Vakeel Saab’s shooting?
- NCB to investigate Rakul’s financial transactions