It’s been reported already that young hero Bellamkonda Sai and star heroine Kajal Aggarwal will once again be romancing each other in Teja’s new film. Noted producer Anil Sunkara will be bankrolling the project.
This morning, this as-yet-untitled film had its formal launch. Bellamkonda Sai’s first film Alludu Seenu’s director VV Vinayak gave the first clap and Sriwass, who’s helming Sai’s upcoming film Saakshyam, switched on the camera. The film’s director Teja directed the first shot himself. Anup Rubens will score the music for this film.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”