It’s been reported already that young hero Bellamkonda Sai and star heroine Kajal Aggarwal will once again be romancing each other in Teja’s new film. Noted producer Anil Sunkara will be bankrolling the project.
This morning, this as-yet-untitled film had its formal launch. Bellamkonda Sai’s first film Alludu Seenu’s director VV Vinayak gave the first clap and Sriwass, who’s helming Sai’s upcoming film Saakshyam, switched on the camera. The film’s director Teja directed the first shot himself. Anup Rubens will score the music for this film.
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding
- Upcoming comedian to be the highlight of AAA
- Rajinikanth’s Petta confirmed for Sankranthi release
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series