It’s been reported already that young hero Bellamkonda Sai and star heroine Kajal Aggarwal will once again be romancing each other in Teja’s new film. Noted producer Anil Sunkara will be bankrolling the project.
This morning, this as-yet-untitled film had its formal launch. Bellamkonda Sai’s first film Alludu Seenu’s director VV Vinayak gave the first clap and Sriwass, who’s helming Sai’s upcoming film Saakshyam, switched on the camera. The film’s director Teja directed the first shot himself. Anup Rubens will score the music for this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up on her role in Pitta Kathalu
- Varun Dhawan to move into his expensive apartment post-wedding
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero
- Weekend – Krack continues to hold good occupancy
- Sampoo suffers a mishap on the sets of his next
- Title of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out on this date