It’s been reported already that young hero Bellamkonda Sai and star heroine Kajal Aggarwal will once again be romancing each other in Teja’s new film. Noted producer Anil Sunkara will be bankrolling the project.
This morning, this as-yet-untitled film had its formal launch. Bellamkonda Sai’s first film Alludu Seenu’s director VV Vinayak gave the first clap and Sriwass, who’s helming Sai’s upcoming film Saakshyam, switched on the camera. The film’s director Teja directed the first shot himself. Anup Rubens will score the music for this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here