It’s been reported already that young hero Bellamkonda Sai and star heroine Kajal Aggarwal will once again be romancing each other in Teja’s new film. Noted producer Anil Sunkara will be bankrolling the project.
This morning, this as-yet-untitled film had its formal launch. Bellamkonda Sai’s first film Alludu Seenu’s director VV Vinayak gave the first clap and Sriwass, who’s helming Sai’s upcoming film Saakshyam, switched on the camera. The film’s director Teja directed the first shot himself. Anup Rubens will score the music for this film.
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-09-2018