It is already reported that noted director VV Vinayak is turning hero with a film titled, Seenayya. Top producer, Dil Raju will be bankrolling the project and Narasimha Nandi will take care of the direction department.
Though the film was supposed to go on floors a few months back, due to unknown reasons it did not happen. Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that the film’s first schedule will kick-start in Hyderabad from this month’s 27th.
The film is a revenge drama set in the ’90s and Vinayak will be seen as a mechanic. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover
- Massive update from RRR tomorrow?
- Trade talk: Tremendous craze for Pushpa and Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Bollywood star father-son duo’s film gets a title
- First look of Sai Dharam Tej-Deva Katta’s film to be unveiled soon