The shooting for hero Sai Tej and Raashi Khanna’s upcoming family entertainer, Prathi Roju Pandage, was wrapped up yesterday. The film is slated to hit screens on December 20. Expectations are quite high on this film since it’s the first time that Sai Tej has teamed up with director Maruthi.
Interacting with a popular English daily on the occasion of the film’s competition, Maruthi was all praise for Sai Tej. He said that he was impressed by Sai’s dedication and went on to assure fans that they will see a never before seen Sai Tej on the screen.
Senior character artiste Sathyaraj and Rao Ramesh play important roles in the movie. Thaman is the music composer and Bunny Vas produced the film, with GA2 and UV Creations banners presenting it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pan-Indian actor ends rumors on Allu Arjun’s Pushpa
- Raj Tarun, Malavika’s Orey Bujjiga to premiere a day in advance
- Tamannaah and Satyadev’s GS to have another heroine
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?