Ram Charan’s village ruffian’s avatar as Chitti Babu in his soon-to-release film, Rangasthalam, was a huge revelation when the stunning teaser and theatrical trailer were released a few weeks ago. The Mega Power Star looked every bit a Godavari village youth in the promotional material that has been released so far.
In his latest interview as part of Rangasthalam’s promotions, Charan revealed that he had watched his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 80s movies to get deep into his character. “Sukumar had asked me to watch Dad’s old movies like Oorikichina Maata, Mana Oori Pandavulu, Aapadbhandhavudu etc and a few Rajinikanth movies too,” Charan said.
Charan is quite confident that Rangasthalam will surely impress fans and movie lovers. He romances Samantha in the movie. Mythri Movie Makers banner has bankrolled this high-budget entertainer and DSP has scored the music for it.
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date