Two days after a leading newsdaily reported that UTV South is in talks with Naga Chaitanya for the remake of Delhi Belly, Dhananjayan Govind, the head of UTV Motion Pictures (South) has denied the news reports. “We are certainly remaking Delhi Belly, which received 20 Annual Screen award nominations, which is a record. But yet to approach the artiste. Please do not believe in the rumours on the names of leading artistes doing the film Delhi Belly. We have not approached them yet,” Dhananjayan Govind said. The newsdaily also reported that Jayam Ravi and Naga Chaitanya might team up for this remake and Kannan is going to direct it. Well, that drops the curtains on this rumour which might have been an interesting combination. Let’s wait and see what UTV has up its sleeve for the Telugu and Tamil remake of Delhi Belly.
- RRR to be wrapped up earlier than expected
- Manmadhudu sequel all set for launch
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant