Akhil Akkineni and Pooja Hegde’s Most Eligible Bachelor released on Dasara and received a good response from fans. According to its makers, the film has grossed over Rs 18 crore in just 2 days. MEB’s team landed in Vizag on Sunday evening to celebrate the success with fans.
Speaking at the success event, Akhil said that the entire worked as one while making Most Eligible Bachelor. “We forgot that we were actors, director and producers and gave utmost importance to the script. I thank all the fans for giving us such a memorable success to cherish. I feel connected to Vizag Akkineni fans as my family,” said Akhil.
Akhil also thanked the film’s heroine Pooja Hegde and lauded the hard work she put in for the movie. The young hero further thanked his director Bommarillu Bhaskar, producers Bunny Vas and Vasu Varma and presenter Allu Aravind and minister Avanthi Srinivas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Skylab – Dull and Boring
- Singer Mangli makes her Kollywood debut
- Bigg Boss 5 – Priyanka Singh gets eliminated
- Nani speaks about Sirivennela Seetharama Sastry’s last song
- Balakrishna’s Akhanda to do record business in Nizam?
- Kalyan Ram rejects big OTT offer for Bimbisara