The fight between the Government and the various film industries across India is turning out to be slightly ugly. The Telugu Film Industry has been protesting vociferously in this matter and MAA president Murali Mohan even threatened to stop film production altogether.
“The plight of Telugu film producers is terrible. Unless the Government rolls back this service tax, film production will become will not become viable. We will stop film production altogether” said Murali Mohan.
The film industries of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and even Bollywood have united to pressurize the Government.
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?
- Trailer of Lakshmi’s NTR becomes a hot topic
- Niharika to work with star director