Vijay Devarakonda signed as many as four films and all of them are under production. Geetha Govindam is the first film which will release among these projects and the makers have kickstarted the promotions for this film in a big way.
But Vijay’s other film, Taxiwala, which was supposed to hit the screens even before Geetha Govindam is yet to find a release date. The news is that as the film has a lot of CG work which is yet to be wrapped up, there has been a delay.
So, because of this, Geetha Govindam, which is a romantic entertainer is getting pushed ahead of Taxiwala. It is yet unknown what is the status of Taxiwala and when will it see the light of the day.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars