Vijay Devarakonda signed as many as four films and all of them are under production. Geetha Govindam is the first film which will release among these projects and the makers have kickstarted the promotions for this film in a big way.
But Vijay’s other film, Taxiwala, which was supposed to hit the screens even before Geetha Govindam is yet to find a release date. The news is that as the film has a lot of CG work which is yet to be wrapped up, there has been a delay.
So, because of this, Geetha Govindam, which is a romantic entertainer is getting pushed ahead of Taxiwala. It is yet unknown what is the status of Taxiwala and when will it see the light of the day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Uppena- Special event being planned for Vaishnav Tej’s entry
- Prabhas to launch Ichata Vahanumulu Niluparadu’s teaser
- Anushka hails women cops at Telangana police event
- Vishnu’s transformation is surprising many
- One more film to release on March 11th
- Buzz: Allu Arjun-Vijay Deverakonda multi-starrer on the cards?