Director Surender Reddy delivered his career’s highest grosser with Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy last year. Since then, this star director has not announced his next project. Although there were reports in the past that Suri will be joining hands with Prabhas or Varun Tej for his next projects, no official announcement has been made so far.
And the latest buzz reveals that Suri may once again be joining hands with his Race Gurram hero Allu Arjun. In the past, both Soori and Bunny had announced a possible sequel to Race Gurram. However, an official announcement is awaited regarding the Soori-Bunny film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul reveals why she is still single
- This is what Dil Raju is doing during the lockdown period
- Crazy twist in Pradeep’s 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela
- Ram Charan makes a pact with Rajamouli for Acharya
- This one role cost Rakul offers in Tollywood?
- Noted actor attacked for giving social distance advise