Oscar-winning music composer AR Rahman is not only the highest paid music composer in India but he also enjoys international popularity. But not many are aware that there were several hard days behind all this fame and wealth Rahman enjoys at the moment.
In “Notes of a Dream: The Authorized Biography of AR Rahman”, Rahman has revealed several shocking incidents of his life to the biography’s author Krishna Trilok. Rahman revealed that he had contemplated suicide on several occasions until he turned 25.
“Up until 25, I used to think about suicide. Most of us feel they are not good enough. Because I lost my father, there was this void. There were so many things happening. But that in a way made me more fearless. Death is a permanent thing for everyone. Since everything created has an expiry date, so why be afraid of anything?” Rahman said. The biography was launched yesterday.
Articles that might interest you:
- No more other language films for Mahesh Babu?
- Care of Kancharapalem makers to kick-start their next
- Here is when Ram Charan will join RRR shoot
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans