Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram’s son Dhruv Vikram is all set to make his acting debut with Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake, Adithya Varma. The film’s shooting was complete earlier this week and the theatrical release will be planned in a couple of months. Dhruv has impressed with his looks and ease in his performance in Adithya Varma’s teaser.
Meanwhile, Chiyaan Vikram revealed an interesting incident that occurred when he was present on Adithya Varma’s set and in the dubbing studio. Apparently, Dhruv was so shy to act and dub in front of Vikram that he had refused to shoot and dub with his father around.
However, Vikram convinced his son to focus on his work and continue acting by telling him that he should treat him like as an Assistant Director and not his father. Needless to say, Dhruv took his father’s advice seriously and gave his best later.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lavanya Tripathi to start training for this film
- Kabali director’s maiden production with star comedian
- Chay Akkineni comes to the aid of migrant workers
- Makers of this using Vijay Sethupathi’s name for craze?
- Nagarjuna salutes AP police for their terrific deeds
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix