In a latest promotional interview, Dil Raju said that on the first day of Srinivasa Kalyanam’s release, after the movie received unexpected backlash initially, he decided not to produce family dramas in near future.
“Last year, I scored six hits, and Shatamanam Bhavathi was the only family drama among them. I introspected my decisions and asked myself if there was really any need to try out a family drama now (with Srinivasa Kalyanam). I had experienced a lot of negative vibrations. But I’m glad that family audiences are thronging the theaters since last weekend,” said Dil Raju.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- GST Commissionerate appreciates Mahesh Babu’s gesture
- Telugu Review : 4 Letters