Happening young heroine Raashi Khanna is eagerly awaiting the release of her upcoming romantic family drama, Srinivasa Kalyanam. Also starring Nithiin as the main lead, the film opens in cinemas on August 9.
In a recent promotional interview, Raashi revealed and interesting incident that happened on the sets of Srinivasa Kalyanam. Admitting that she is addicted to her smartphone, Raashi said that Dil Raju had told her not to use her phone too much and instead concentrate on her character.
However, Raashi couldn’t control her temptation and started checking out her mobile again. This made Dil Raju angry and he grabbed Raashi’s phone and warned her to not use it again on the sets. “I have learnt a great deal about dedication on the sets of Srinivasa Kalyanam,” said Raashi.
- Young hero’s appreciable gesture for cyclone victims
- NTR dedicates Aravindha’s success to his father
- Young beauty adopts a government school
- Nagarjuna wraps up Brahmastra shoot in London
- Sarkar’s Hindi satellite rights deal sets a non-Baahubali record