Although she doesn’t hail from a film family, young beauty Kiara Advani is one of the most popular actresses in Bollywood and South. She currently has a handful of big ticket movies featuring star heroes in her kitty. Arjun Reddy’s remake Kabir Singh is her next release.
In a latest interview, Kiara recalled her struggling days. She said that after her debut film as heroine, Machine, flopped at the box-office, none of the directors she had approached wanted to cast her in their movies. “But now the same directors are working with me. Tables turn like that. My South films helped me come back on track,” said Kiara.
Apart from Kabir Singh which is releasing on June 21, Kiara also has Good News and Laxmmi Bomb with Akshay Kumar, Captain Vikram Batra biopic Shershah and Indoor Ki Jawaani which are in the pipeline.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero shows interest in Khaidi remake?
- Prabbhas to be seen in this role in Nag Ashwin’s film?
- Poll : In which genre should Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film be made in?
- Mahesh, Vamshi Paidipally film is not shelved?
- Balayya-Boyapati film to kick-start on this date
- Samantha reveals her best moment in these last ten years