Speaking at the pre-release event of his much-awaited silver jubilee film, Maharshi, Superstar Mahesh Babu made a surprising revelation. He said that he wanted to say no to Vamshi Paidipally and Maharshi initially due to his busy schedules.
“But I was blown away once Vamshi narrated Maharshi’s script. I wanted to do the film and told Vamshi that he may have to wait for at least 2 years before I could wrap up my ongoing projects. I must thank Vamshi for patiently waiting for me for 2 years. Not many directors would do that,” said Mahesh.
Maharshi, produced by Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP, also has Pooja Hegde, Allari Naresh and Jagapathi Babu in key roles. The film is slated for release on May 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies
- Young Bollywood director hospitalized in critical condition
- Vijay & VJS’ bare-chested rage in Master’s poster storms the internet
- Allu Arjun tweets a special picture of Geetha Arts this Republic Day
- Jaanu’s Oohale brings back Kaathale Kaathale memories
- Payal Rajput reveals her most favorite among her heroes