Speaking at the pre-release event of his much-awaited silver jubilee film, Maharshi, Superstar Mahesh Babu made a surprising revelation. He said that he wanted to say no to Vamshi Paidipally and Maharshi initially due to his busy schedules.
“But I was blown away once Vamshi narrated Maharshi’s script. I wanted to do the film and told Vamshi that he may have to wait for at least 2 years before I could wrap up my ongoing projects. I must thank Vamshi for patiently waiting for me for 2 years. Not many directors would do that,” said Mahesh.
Maharshi, produced by Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP, also has Pooja Hegde, Allari Naresh and Jagapathi Babu in key roles. The film is slated for release on May 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress Vanitha reveals the truth behind her troubled third marriage
- After Radhe Shyam, yet another Tollywood film to head to Italy
- Aamir Khan’s son Junaid rejected in debut film’s audition
- These two release dates in consideration for Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Aditi’s loss is Raashi’s gain
- Former heroine ends divorce rumours on wedding anniversary