Malayalam Megastar Mammootty’s historical war drama, Mamangam, is simultaneously releasing on December 12 in five Indian languages, including Telugu. Veteran Tollywood producer Allu Aravind is releasing the Telugu version.
At the film’s latest promotional event in Hyderabad, Allu Aravind revealed an interesting tidbit about Mammootty. The senior producer said that around 10 years ago, he had called Mammootty and requested him to play the main antagonist in a film with Pawan Kalyan as the main lead.
“Mammootty garu asked me if I would ask Chiranjeevi to play villain in the movie. I replied I won’t. He then laughed out loud and asked me then how can I offer him the same role and went on to refuse my film. I am very happy to present his film now,” Allu Aravind said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans super happy with Mahesh selecting Thaman
- Pawan-Krish film to kick start on this date?
- Pawan’s look in Pink remake to be natural
- Entha Manchivadavuraa’s latest worldwide collections
- Sudheer Babu’s look from ‘V’ to be out on this date
- KTR is all praise for Thaman