Hero Nithiin is keenly awaiting the release of LIE. The film is releasing tomorrow and the US premieres will be held tonight. Nithiin has been promoting the movie non-stop and made quite a few interesting revelations.
In a latest interview, Nithiin revealed that he had planned to quit acting had his 2012 film, Ishq, flopped. “We had invested all that we had on Ishq. Had the movie flopped, I would have taken it as people do not like to see me onscreen anymore and I would have quit acting,” said Nithiin.
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl