George Reddy, the much-awaited biopic on the slain OU student leader George Reddy, is gearing up for a grand worldwide release on November 22. Sandeep Madhav has played George Reddy in this Jeevan Reddy directorial.
But not many are aware of the fact that none other than Powerstar Pawan Kalyan was keen on doing a film on George Reddy in the past. This exciting titbit was revealed by Sandeep Madhav himself in a latest promotional interview. Like George Reddy, Pawan too shares rebellious views and ideologies on bringing equality in the society and it’s only natural that he once aspired to play his role.
Incidentally, Pawan was quite impressed with George Reddy’s trailer and he volunteered to attend the film’s pre-release event, which, of course, has been cancelled after the Hyderabad Police denied permission.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted hero’s initiative to raise awareness on plasma donation
- Prabhas20’s title Radhe Shyam sets a new record
- Young director waiting for a call from Chiranjeevi
- One more surprise from Prabhas coming up?
- Will this director impress Rajinikanth fans this time?
- This star hero forcing Nithya Menon to settle down