Tollywood’s latest heartthrob Vijay Deverakonda spent a majority of his schooling days in Puttaparthi. Vijay returned to his hometown Hyderabad and joined a reputed college. In his latest interview to a leading English daily, Vijay made an interesting revelation about his college life.
Vijay said he was not fluent in Telugu as he used to converse in English throughout his school life. “In Hyderabad, I told my friends that he was a Tulu guy from Mangaluru to escape from being made fun of for not speaking fluent Telugu. Vijay said he got away as his trick worked well until he finished college.
Incidentally, Vijay rendered a few Tulu dialogues in Arjun Reddy as the film was based in Mangaluru.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Rashmika- I share a special bond with Vijay Devarakonda
- Will Vijay Deverakonda team up with Puri Jagannadh?
- Star Bollywood heroine turns producer
- Vijay Devarakonda’s craze doubles in Tamil Nadu
- Ram answers his trolls in a superb manner
- The first fight in Bigg Boss house started