A few weeks back, news came out that ace Tamil filmmaker Mani Ratnam is planning to resume the shoot of his epic historical drama, Ponniyin Selvan in Sri Lanka, where the COVID-19 cases are far less than in India. News also came out that the unit will be landing in Sri Lanka in the month of October.
Now, the fresh news is that Mani Ratnam dropped the idea of canning the film in Sri Lanka as he requires a minimum of 500 members on sets on daily basis. Instead of that, the senior had decided to wait and resume the shooting in India itself in the first half of next year.
Being bankrolled by Suhasini Maniratnam, the massive film stars pan-India actors like Vikram, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Karthi, Jayam Ravi, Trisha, Jayaram, Mohan Babu, Adhi, Vikram Prabhu and several others in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release
- Renu Desai’s role revealed in her comeback series
- Bandla Ganesh all set to narrate a story to Pawan Kalyan?
- Will Radhe Shyam’s shoot be affected with fresh wave of COVID-19?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha makes a special request to Karthikeya
- Kajal doing everything with a perfect plan