By now, it’s well-known that national award-winning Tamil star Dhanush will be joining hands with acclaimed filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj. The film, touted to be a gangster drama, will be going on floors in 2019, after Karthik wraps up his next film with Rajinikanth.
In a recent interview with a national media house, Karthik Subbaraj had revealed that his film with Dhanush will feature a Hollywood star in an antagonist’s role. Karthik went on to reveal that they had approached the Hollywood stalwarts Al Pacino and Robert De Niro for the role, but couldn’t get their nod.
Ever since Karthik had made this sensational revelation, there have been non-stop speculations about the Hollywood star who will eventually act in the movie. This as-yet-untitled movie will be based in either Europe or USA. Y Not Studios, the banner that bankrolled cult hits like Saala Khadoos and Vikram Vedha, will produce the movie.
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites