Star director, Koratala Siva has Megastar Chiranjeevi’s project in hands. The film was supposed to wrap up its entire shooting part by July and get ready for an August release but due to the Corona lockdown, the release may be pushed to year-end now.
Meanwhile, from the past few weeks, news has been circulating that Koratala will direct Mega Powerstar Ram Charan for his next.
Now, the latest buzz among film circles is that Koratala is likely to join hands with his Janatha Garage hero NTR for his immediate project after Chiru’s film.
Who among Ram Charan and NTR, will Siva pick as his hero? Needs to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya wants either of these two to launch his son
- Poll : RRR- If made in Hindi, who should do the lead roles?
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru wraps up censor formalities
- One more gossip comes out about Nayan-Prabhu Deva separation
- Mahesh joins other celebs in wishing the class of 2020
- Lakshmi Manchu’s Locked Up With Lakshmi is a hit