Star director, Koratala Siva has Megastar Chiranjeevi’s project in hands. The film was supposed to wrap up its entire shooting part by July and get ready for an August release but due to the Corona lockdown, the release may be pushed to year-end now.
Meanwhile, from the past few weeks, news has been circulating that Koratala will direct Mega Powerstar Ram Charan for his next.
Now, the latest buzz among film circles is that Koratala is likely to join hands with his Janatha Garage hero NTR for his immediate project after Chiru’s film.
Who among Ram Charan and NTR, will Siva pick as his hero? Needs to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?