Music director M.M.Keeraani announced his retirement today, taking everyone by surprise. The move was quite unexpected, as Keeravani is currently a very busy and popular music director. Perhaps, he wanted to go out when he was on top. Perhaps he wants to undertake some new personal endeavour. We will never know for sure.
But one question that is currently being asked by everyone is this. “Who will work with Rajamouli after Keeravani?. The ace director has always worked with Keeravani and it is quite tough to imagine someone else scoring music for a Rajamouli film.
Which music director will be able to step into Keeravani’s shoes? Perhaps, time will answer these questions.
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans
- F2 in US: enters $1.5M club with a non-Baahubali record
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s trailer?