To take the grandeur of the film to the next level, a stupendous amount of Rs 1.3 crore was spent on a single song in choreographer-actor-director Raghava Lawrence’s upcoming film Kanchana 3.
Apparently this particular film was shot for nearly six days with a huge cast and crew to accommodate the magnanimity of it. 1400 junior artistes amongst whom 400 are dressed as Aghori babas are said to be the highlight of the film.
To release on April 19, the film is being released by Tagore Madhu in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil hero Vishnu Vishal’s charming look from Aranya out now
- Aditi Rao Hydari defends Samantha, but keeps mum about Maha Samudram
- Chiru’s leaked look causes a concern to Chiru152 makers
- Poll : Which genre films should Vijay Deverakonda do?
- Crazy update-Mahesh’s cameo in a mega hero film?
- Bollywood producers running away from star director