The shooting for Prabhas’ highly-anticipated mythological magnum opus, Adipurush, has been progressing in Mumbai for over a month now. Both Prabhas and the film’s main antagonist Saif Ali Khan have started shooting for their part, while Kriti Sanon will join the shoot from April.
It’s been earlier reported that a major portion of Adipurush will be shot inside film studios using greenscreens. And the latest buzz is that the makers have allotted a whopping Rs 250 crore budget just for the VFX works. Apparently, this is nearly 60 percent of the film’s actual budget (Rs 400 crore).
Adipurush’s entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up by the third quarter of 2021. The unit will take 6 more months for the visual effects work, before releasing the movie on August 11, 2022, after heavy-duty promotions across the country. Om Raut is directing this pan-India project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sivakarthikeyan’s Doctor locks Netflix release date
- Vijay Deverakonda on Balakrishna’s Unstoppable?
- Allu Arjun, Vijay Deverakonda for Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event
- Prabhas joins Adipurush sets for one last time
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?