The shooting for Prabhas’ highly-anticipated mythological magnum opus, Adipurush, has been progressing in Mumbai for over a month now. Both Prabhas and the film’s main antagonist Saif Ali Khan have started shooting for their part, while Kriti Sanon will join the shoot from April.
It’s been earlier reported that a major portion of Adipurush will be shot inside film studios using greenscreens. And the latest buzz is that the makers have allotted a whopping Rs 250 crore budget just for the VFX works. Apparently, this is nearly 60 percent of the film’s actual budget (Rs 400 crore).
Adipurush’s entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up by the third quarter of 2021. The unit will take 6 more months for the visual effects work, before releasing the movie on August 11, 2022, after heavy-duty promotions across the country. Om Raut is directing this pan-India project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Never took a single holiday in my 35 yr old career, says crazy director
- Sudheer Babu’s role in his next revealed
- Dulqer Salmaan’s trilingual film being shot in Kashmir
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana