It is a known fact that Vijay Devarakonda is doing a film in the direction of Anand Annamali. The film is based on bike racing and will kick start its shoot on the 22nd of this month in Delhi.
Now, the news is that the makers will can some of the bike racing scenes and it is heard that close to 8 crores is being spent to can this episode. This is crazy amount and proves that the makers are ready to spend big money on Vijay who is on top of his game now.
Noted Telugu production house Mythri Movie Makers is bankrolling the project which will be released in all the four south Indian languages.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser for Rangasthalam’s Kannada version unveiled
- Burra Katha’s release postponed by a day
- Chiru’s next to be shot in Ram Charan’s film sets
- Senior doctor in Mumbai raises voice against Kabir Singh
- Poll: Which of these performances of Samantha impressed you the most?
- Pre-Release event of Kalki called off-Here’s the reason