It is a known fact that Vijay Devarakonda is doing a film in the direction of Anand Annamali. The film is based on bike racing and will kick start its shoot on the 22nd of this month in Delhi.
Now, the news is that the makers will can some of the bike racing scenes and it is heard that close to 8 crores is being spent to can this episode. This is crazy amount and proves that the makers are ready to spend big money on Vijay who is on top of his game now.
Noted Telugu production house Mythri Movie Makers is bankrolling the project which will be released in all the four south Indian languages.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas, Pooja Hegde chemistry to be a highlight in #Prabhas20
- Is this the release date of Venky’s Naarappa?
- Trivikram launches the first look of Bhavya Creations’ next
- Release date locked for Ravi Teja’s Krack
- After Pink and Krish’s film, Pawan in talks for a crazy project?
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?