It is a known fact that Vijay Devarakonda is doing a film in the direction of Anand Annamali. The film is based on bike racing and will kick start its shoot on the 22nd of this month in Delhi.
Now, the news is that the makers will can some of the bike racing scenes and it is heard that close to 8 crores is being spent to can this episode. This is crazy amount and proves that the makers are ready to spend big money on Vijay who is on top of his game now.
Noted Telugu production house Mythri Movie Makers is bankrolling the project which will be released in all the four south Indian languages.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Colour Photo – Only for a few emotions
- Prabhas’ birthday: Vyjayanthi Movies confirms the big buzz
- Poll : What did you think of Radhe Shyam’s motion poster?
- Birthday special : What do you like the most about Prabhas?
- Bigg Boss 4 – These three in the danger zone this week
- Mohan Babu’s Son Of India launched- Deets inside