Nani’s ambitious period drama, Shyam Singha Roy, has already entered its final leg of shooting. The film’s last schedule is currently underway at a specially erected set that resembles the vintage Kolkata. Popular Art Director Avinash Kolla is the man behind the massive set that was built in a 10-acre land in Hyderabad.
Apparently, Shyam Singha Roy’s makers have shelled out a whopping Rs 6.50 crore to build this giant set. Nani is also taking part in the ongoing schedule. SSR also features young beauties Sai Pallavi, Madonna Sebastian and Krithi Shetty in lead roles. This Rahul Sankrityan directorial is being produced by Venkat Boyanapalli under Niharika Entertainment banner. Mickey J Meyer is composing the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Today director’s next to be in Telugu?
- Tillu Square – Siddu raises excitement
- Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi has both entertainment and content
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu