Nani’s ambitious period drama, Shyam Singha Roy, has already entered its final leg of shooting. The film’s last schedule is currently underway at a specially erected set that resembles the vintage Kolkata. Popular Art Director Avinash Kolla is the man behind the massive set that was built in a 10-acre land in Hyderabad.
Apparently, Shyam Singha Roy’s makers have shelled out a whopping Rs 6.50 crore to build this giant set. Nani is also taking part in the ongoing schedule. SSR also features young beauties Sai Pallavi, Madonna Sebastian and Krithi Shetty in lead roles. This Rahul Sankrityan directorial is being produced by Venkat Boyanapalli under Niharika Entertainment banner. Mickey J Meyer is composing the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adipurush’s Laxman Sunny Singh opens up about his prep
- Varun Tej to join hands with this young director?
- Pooja Hegde reveals how tough it was shooting for MEB
- Pushpa – More glam show to be added?
- NTR opens up about doing a Hollywood project
- Jr NTR speaks about NTR30 and film with Prashanth Neel