It was recently announced that Bollywood biggie Karan Johar has decided to remake the Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna-starrer Dear Comrade in Hindi.
The latest is that the star producer may have shelled out a massive amount of Rs 6.2 crore for the remake rights.
Apparently, Karan was mighty impressed with the emotional graph of the film and felt that it would resonate well with the Hindi audiences.
It would be exciting to hear who will play the roles of Bobby and Lilly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?
- Bandla Ganesh’s film as hero gets a title
- Venky and Varun’s F3 resumes shoot in Hyderabad
- Rana’s ‘Blitz of Daniel Shekar’ from Bheemla Nayak gets a date