Kamal Haasan’s magnum opus Vishwaroopam created quite a stir during its release. The sequel to this most controversial film is ready and is waiting for its release. There were quite some fingers raised as to why Vishwaroopam 2 is yet to be released.
Clarifying all rumors, female lead Pooja Kumar said that as there are some huge special effects involved in the film, and a lot of post production is involved so a lot of time is being taken.
She also added that a huge number of special effects team is working on this film, and the makers are leaving no stone un turned for this project.
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized