Kamal Haasan’s magnum opus Vishwaroopam created quite a stir during its release. The sequel to this most controversial film is ready and is waiting for its release. There were quite some fingers raised as to why Vishwaroopam 2 is yet to be released.
Clarifying all rumors, female lead Pooja Kumar said that as there are some huge special effects involved in the film, and a lot of post production is involved so a lot of time is being taken.
She also added that a huge number of special effects team is working on this film, and the makers are leaving no stone un turned for this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Satyadev to team up with Nithiin
- Breaking News: Horrific accident on Indian 2 sets leaves 3 dead, several injured
- Pawan Kalyan set to donate Rs 1 crore to Kendriya Sainik Board
- Alia denies rumours about her wedding plans
- Tamil producer targets tops actresses
- First look of Rajinikanth’s much hyped TV show unveiled