Hyderabadi Bollywood actress Dia Mirza is all set to tie the knot with Mumbai-based businessman and investor Vaibhav Rekhi tomorrow (February 15). The wedding will be an intimate affair and only close friends and family members will be gracing the occasion.
Dia earlier married her long-time business partner Sahil Sangha. However, the couple announced separation in 2019. Rumours of Dia living in with Vaibhav during the lockdown went viral last year. Vaibhav too was previously married to celebrity yoga instructor Sunaina Rekhi and has a daughter from his first marriage.
Dia Mirza, a former model and Miss Asia Pacific 2000 title winner, made her Bollywood debut with Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein in 2001. She acted in several big budget Hindi movies, including Ranbir Kapoor’s Sanju and Sanjay Dutt’s Munnabhai MBBS. She will soon be seen in a lead role in Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog, which also marks her debut in Tollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Women’s Day special : Female South directors who are making waves
- Prep begins for Acharya’s craziest song?
- Young politician and producer Maganti Ramji passes away
- Poll : Which aspect of Jathi Rathnalu are you looking forward to?
- Jathi Rathnalu gets ‘U’ – Good reports all over
- Makers of KGF 2 release a stunning poster