Hero Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog is all set to hit screens in a few hours. The film has passed its censor scrutiny and received a UA certificate. This intense action thriller’s run-time has been locked at 2 hours 9 minutes. This short and crisp run-time should work in the film’s favour this weekend.
Wild Dog was screened for a select few Tollywood celebrities and the film was given a thumbs up by young filmmakers. The film is based on the serial blasts that rocked Hyderabad many years ago. Bollywood actresses Dia Mirza and Saiyami Kher will be seen in lead roles in this Ahishor Solomon’s directorial debut. Niranjan Reddy has produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19
- Anil Ravipudi in talks with a young star hero for his next?