Super Star Rajinikanth and director Shankar’s sci-fi 3D extravaganza, 2.0, released on November 29 and has reportedly grossed nearly Rs 600 crore worldwide so far. The film’s Telugu version is continuing its solid run in Nizam and has just entered the Rs 20 crore share club.
With no major film in competition until the December 21 releases, 2.0 is expected to easily surpass the Rs 25 crore share milestone in Nizam. Now, fans and trade analysts are speculating that 2.0 may even end up overtaking Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam’s lifetime Nizam share (Rs 27.81 Cr) by the end of its full-run. If 2.0 manages to achieve this impeccable feat, it will emerge all-time third highest grossing movie in Nizam, after Baahubali 1 and 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Female lead of Pawan’s comeback locked?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?
- This actor to be the highlight of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Tanya reveals interesting details about Disco Raja
- After Vijay and Mahesh, Kajal and Rakul top Twitter trends
- Chiru-Balayya’s friendly chitchat at producer’s b’day party