Super Star Rajinikanth and director Shankar’s sci-fi 3D extravaganza, 2.0, released on November 29 and has reportedly grossed nearly Rs 600 crore worldwide so far. The film’s Telugu version is continuing its solid run in Nizam and has just entered the Rs 20 crore share club.
With no major film in competition until the December 21 releases, 2.0 is expected to easily surpass the Rs 25 crore share milestone in Nizam. Now, fans and trade analysts are speculating that 2.0 may even end up overtaking Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam’s lifetime Nizam share (Rs 27.81 Cr) by the end of its full-run. If 2.0 manages to achieve this impeccable feat, it will emerge all-time third highest grossing movie in Nizam, after Baahubali 1 and 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive interview : Eesha Rebba- 2021 will change my career in a big way
- Star actor-filmmaker announces Chandramukhi sequel
- After Kamal, Rajini offers his property to be used as Corona isolation ward
- Acclaimed Telugu thriller to be remade in Kannada
- Megastar’s huge trust in young director
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating