Super Star Rajinikanth and director Shankar’s sci-fi 3D extravaganza, 2.0, released on November 29 and has reportedly grossed nearly Rs 600 crore worldwide so far. The film’s Telugu version is continuing its solid run in Nizam and has just entered the Rs 20 crore share club.
With no major film in competition until the December 21 releases, 2.0 is expected to easily surpass the Rs 25 crore share milestone in Nizam. Now, fans and trade analysts are speculating that 2.0 may even end up overtaking Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam’s lifetime Nizam share (Rs 27.81 Cr) by the end of its full-run. If 2.0 manages to achieve this impeccable feat, it will emerge all-time third highest grossing movie in Nizam, after Baahubali 1 and 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s director makes an exciting announcement
- Telugu actress learns archery and rifle shooting for Mollywood debut
- Balayya’s ‘sweet warning’ to senior hero
- Pre-production work underway for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Hindi remake
- Nagarjuna to greenlit multiple projects?
- This is how much Mehreen was paid for Maruthi’s next?