Super Star Rajinikanth and director Shankar’s sci-fi 3D extravaganza, 2.0, released on November 29 and has reportedly grossed nearly Rs 600 crore worldwide so far. The film’s Telugu version is continuing its solid run in Nizam and has just entered the Rs 20 crore share club.
With no major film in competition until the December 21 releases, 2.0 is expected to easily surpass the Rs 25 crore share milestone in Nizam. Now, fans and trade analysts are speculating that 2.0 may even end up overtaking Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam’s lifetime Nizam share (Rs 27.81 Cr) by the end of its full-run. If 2.0 manages to achieve this impeccable feat, it will emerge all-time third highest grossing movie in Nizam, after Baahubali 1 and 2.
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity