If the film turns out to be a huge hit, Nithin will get closer to the family and US audience. He will also take the next leap as an actor and a star and his market value will increase big time.
But if the film ends up doing bad, then he will get into the same bracket where he was early and would be looking at mostly youthful entertainers which is his forte.
The promotions for the film are on full swing and censor reports suggest that the film is set to hit the bulls eye. With such a positive talk all over, looks like Nithin is all set to take a leap in his career and we wish that she does it with aplomb.
- Tamannaah to dub for the first time in Telugu?
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?