Will doe eyed beauty Aishwarya Rai act again? That is currently the most discussed topic in Bollywood circles these days. Ever since Mrs. Bachchan gave birth to a baby girl last year, speculations have been rife about her impending return to the film circuit. Some media circles even went ahead and ‘confirmed’ her presence in a host of big projects. But the latest reports indicate that it may be a while before we get to see the famous Ms. Rai onscreen again.
Apparently, Aishwarya is so content with the role of being a mother, that she is not interested in even looking at scripts these days. Sources close to the family indicate that she will probably think of a return to films once the baby is a year old. The best part is that there are scores of directors and producers who are willing to wait for her for so long.
Let us hope that Aishwarya comes back to light up the screen with her timeless beauty
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan reacts to rumors of clashes with Chiru
- Baahubali producers tight-lipped about their next feature film
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia