Megastar Chiranjeevi is currently working on Chiru152 under Koratala Siva’s direction. After this, Chiru will be acting in Malayalam hit political drama Lucifer’s remake. Until recently, names of VV Vinayak and Harish Shankar did the rounds as the director of Lucifer remake.
But the latest buzz is that young filmmaker Sujeeth is also under consideration to helm Lucifer remake. Sujeeth’s previous film, Prabhas’ Saaho, not only ended up as a disappointing venture at the box-office but his work was panned but critics.
Now, whether Chiru and Ram Charan, who will bankroll the film, place their trust in Sujeeth over the above two senior directors remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s Red fetches solid business deals
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release
- Renu Desai’s role revealed in her comeback series
- Bandla Ganesh all set to narrate a story to Pawan Kalyan?
- Will Radhe Shyam’s shoot be affected with fresh wave of COVID-19?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha makes a special request to Karthikeya