Mega Power star Ram Charan is basking in the glory of the super success of Govindudu Andari Vadele. During one of his interactive sessions with his fans, Charan revealed that he would love to a film like Orange in the near future. Charan also added that this film was one of his favorite films but sadly it did not click at the box office.
Orange was released after the super success of Magadheera and the hype surrounding this film was huge. Produced by Nagendra Babu, this film was directed by Bommarillu Bhaskar. Genilia was cast opposite Charan in this romantic entertainer which had chart bursting music by Harris Jayraj.
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood