The countdown for the mega release of the year has begun as Rajnikanth’s magnum opus, Kabali is all set for a mammoth release this 22nd of July. Ever since the film wrapped up its shoot, there was a huge confusion regarding its release date.
Several dates were announced and the film was postponed many a times. Finally, after a lot of discussions, the makers confirmed the release date much to the relief of Rajni fans.
But wait, there is another twist to all this. Latest reports coming in from Chennai film circles reveal that the super star is yet to wrap up his part of the dubbing and this can delay the release of the film.
If one recollects, 123telugu reported that Rajni is in the US for getting some medical check ups done. This has created a tension in the camp as the Thalaiva is yet to complete his dubbing.
With just a week remaining for the film to release, Rajni needs to overcome all these hurdles and finish his duties for the film. Knowing Rajikanth’s professionalism, we hope that things get sorted out and the festival called Kabali arrives to us fast.
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake