Karthi is undeniably one of the best actors in the industry and over the years, he has impressed both the Telugu and Tamil audiences alike with his wide range of choices. However, box office success has been eluding him for a while now.
His previous film Cheliyaa, which was directed by Mani Ratnam, didn’t quite work at the box-office, and another film Kaashmora too didn’t work that well in Telugu. Now, he has pinned high hopes on Khakee in which he has played a cop.
The actor confessed that he tried to look and act as realistically as possible, and also praised H Vinoth for making a gripping action drama. The film is all set to hit the screens on November 17 and it’ll be interesting to see how the film fares at box-office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family